Monday 1 September 2014

Conference Time!

Hello everyone! This Monday, once again, it's conference time for me! I'm heading down to London for Photon14 (a conference focused on all things related to light) run by the Institute of Physics at Imperial College. So, I'll be repeating what I did for TERMIS and write a set of diary posts detailing what I get up to at the conference.
 
As I'm in England at a university I should have decent internet access and will hopefully upload the posts during the week as I write them, before doing some kind of thing linking them all together (which will probably appear next week). The Day 2/Tuesday post will probably be the one to look out for as that's when I'm presenting so wish me luck! Incidentally I'm presenting at 10:45, the same time I presented at during TERMIS... Do I sense a conspiracy at work here? I suppose there's only one way to find out. To London!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Josefina! I just finished presenting and I think it was ok.

    ReplyDelete