Monday 8 September 2014

Nine Months of BLOGden Blogging

I hadn't really remembered until I saw a message on the Ogden Trust facebook page but, officially anyway, my time as a Odgen Trust Blogger (BLOGden Blogger) has actually come to an end as of 1st September. I started this blog as part of the BLOGden project to hopefully share my experiences as an alumni of the trust with other people. However, just because BLOGden is over, that doesn't mean I'll be stopping writing. Oh no. I'll still be here tapping away every week posting links, new articles about what I've been up to and bits of PhD/Science related information and stories that I manage to conjure out of my brain.

While I'm here, I'd like to say thank you very much for taking the time to read my blog. It's always nice to see that my traffic counter has gone up when I log on and I hope you've enjoyed what I've written so far and continue to enjoy the things I write in the future.

That's the main message done. As I'm a scientist, I can't help but give you some data to sum up my BLOGden time, but feel free to look away now!

Between 31st January & 31st August I have:
Written 33 posts
Had 1337 views (not all of those are from my parents... I hope)
Had an average of 191 views per month
With "I've got an answer, but what's the question again?" being my most viewed (clicked on) post with a grand total of 65 views

Wow. That's pretty awesome! Fingers crossed the next 7 months will go just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment